Why is payback often used as the sole method of analyzing a proposed small project?
- Payback considers the time value of money.
- Payback is the most desirable of the various financial methods of analysis.
- All relevant cash flows are included in the payback analysis.
- Payback is focused on the long-term impact of a project.
- It is the simplest method, and it is the only method where; the benefits of the analysis outweigh the costs of that analysis.
Get Help By Expert
Score high grades with our accounting assignment help that assignment experts offer.