System Thinking Analysis: First, make a start understanding what system thinking is. Article explaining system thinking: https://thesystemsthinker.com/systems-thinking-what-why-when-where-and-how/ Whiteboard drawing with an example of system thinking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPW0j2Bo_eY Video from the CDC on system thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3ndxVOZEo The current Corona pandemic shows a very clear example of how important it is to think as a whole system and how all different elements are connected with each other.
In the attached article you’ll find an example of a causal loop diagram illustrating some of the interacting components of how our society responds to the threat of COVID-19. The assignment: Read the case in the attachment.
1. Analyze the case with the approach of system thinking and write down your findings in a report. What is your opinion of the approach to how the problems are handled? Take a holistic view and consider different perspectives.
2. Create your own Casual Loop Diagram: showing the different components and perspectives of this system.
3. In your report include learned lessons from the topics such as communication, motivation, leadership, teamwork, organizational culture, decision making, change management.
– support your writing with outside sources and use the APA rules for quotations.
– the total length of the report should have a maximum of 4 pages. This should be a short essay (no longer than 4 pages) that focuses on system thinking analysis while highlighting the lessons learned from the topics we have covered during this semester. Get Coursework help.