1. Solve the following logical puzzle by Lewis Carroll:
The Dodo says that the Hatter tells lies.
The Hatter says that the March Hare tells lies.
The March Hare says that both the Dodo and the Hatter tell lies.
Who is telling the truth?
2. Determine which of the following mathematical statements is/are true:
a) Exactly one of the statements in this list is false.
b) Exactly two of the statements in this list are false.
c) Exactly three of the statements in this list are false.
d) Exactly four of the statements in this list are false.
e) Exactly five of the statements in this list are false.
3. Four athletes – Ann, Bea, Carol, and Dorothy – went out one morning and ran a race. At
the end of the race, they made the following statements:
Ann: “I didn’t come in first or last.”
Bea: “I didn’t come in last.”
Carol: “I was first.”
Dorothy: “I was last.”
If only one of the four girls is lying, who won the race?
4. There are three boxes, exactly one of which contains a prize. Each box has a label with
a visible statement on it, and exactly one of the statements is true. Gold box label: “The prize is in this box.”
Lead box label: “The prize is not in the gold box.”
Silver box label: “The prize is not in this box.”
Which box contains the prize?
5. You are an intergalactic explorer visiting a distant planet home to aliens that are known
to be either Truth-tellers or Liars. These are the only two types of alien species on this
planet. Aliens who are Truth-tellers only make true statements, while aliens who are
Liars only make false statements.
Alphie and Bettie are two aliens you encounter on your visit.
a) Suppose Alphie tells you “Both of us are Liars.” To which species do Alphie and Bettie
b) Suppose, instead, that Alphie tells you “At least one of us is a Liar.” To which species
do Alphie and Bettie belong now?
6. Albert Einstein said that 98% of the world’s population could not figure out the following
logic problem. Can you do it?
There are 5 houses each with a different color. In each house lives a person of a
different nationality. Each owner drinks a certain beverage, smokes a certain brand of
cigarette, and keeps a certain variety of pets. None of the owners have the same variety
of pets, smoke the same brand of cigarette, or drink the same beverage.
• The Brit lives in the red house.
• The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
• The Dane drinks tea.
• Looking from in front, the greenhouse is just to the left of the white house.
• The green house’s owner drinks coffee.
• The person who smokes Pall Malls raises birds.
• The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
• The man living in the center house drinks milk.
• The Norwegian lives in the leftmost house.
• The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
• The man who keeps a horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
• The owner who smokes Blue masters also drinks beer.
• The German smokes Prince.
• The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
• The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who owns the pet fish?
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.