Selected T-accounts of Moore Company are given below for the just-completed year:
- What was the cost of raw materials used in production during the year?
- How much of the materials in (1) above consisted of indirect materials?
- How much of the factory labor cost for the year consisted of indirect labor?
- What was the cost of goods manufactured for the year?
- What was the unadjusted cost of goods sold for the year? Do not include any underapplied or overapplied overhead in your answer.
- If overhead is applied to production on the basis of direct labor cost, what predetermined overhead rate was in effect during the year?
- Was manufacturing overhead underapplied or overapplied? By how much?
- Compute the ending balance in Work in Process. Assume that this balance consists entirely of goods started during the year. If $11,750 of this balance is direct labor cost, how much of it are direct materials cost? Applied overhead cost?