Promotional Communication Strategy: How does your company communicate with its customers? In Chapter 11 you learned that companies should strive for Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). This will “provide an approach designed to deliver one consistent message to buyers through an organization’s promotions that may span all different types of media such as TV, radio, magazines, the Internet, mobile phones, professional selling, and social media.” How well does your company achieve this?
This should be a pretty big report; make sure you give me lots of detail and analysis.
Your report should include the following: The types of media is your company using to communicate with its customers (include both traditional and nontraditional) about your product A detailed description promotional mix that your company uses for this product (advertising, promotion, direct marketing, professional selling, public relations, and sponsorships. For advertising, including what types of appeals they use (humorous, emotional, fear, informative, etc.).
- What is the Unique Selling Proposition for your product?
- Is this USP clear in the communications that your company puts out?
- What are some PR tools that your company uses for this product?
- How is your company using social media for this product?
- Is the company using all four social media zones?