Multiple Baseline Design Graph. Use Microsoft Excel to sketch a line graph that effectively communicates quantitative relationships in a multiple baseline design across subjects with hypothetical data. Be sure to include all six components of a complete graph.
Assume that you have recorded data for a target behavior of two individuals in a single setting. Using the data, demonstrate the effectiveness of a treatment that includes both self-monitoring and awareness training to decrease the frequency of an undesirable behavior. You will submit two graphs with two phases for this assignment. Include specific labels about the behavior recorded and treatment phases.
Be sure to include all six components of a complete graph:
- A chart title
- Both axis labels on the graph
- Condition labels
- Phase change lines. Be sure to incorporate them appropriately
- Figure caption
- Participant Labels
Be sure that the data series represent dependent behavior consistently through the graph and to label participants’ data series. Also remember to include two phases for each participant.
Note: Keep in mind that you will need to use this graph as a basis for your Hypothetical Case Study assignment due in Unit 8. Refer to the Unit 8 assignment and scoring guide to understand its requirements and how it may impact your graph. Assignment Requirements:
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines
- Format: One document should contain all elements of this assignment. Copy and paste or create the graph in a Word document and submit for grading
- Safe Assign: You are required to use Safe Assign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to Safe Assign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading