I will list the economic discussion question and need them answered in short essay form of 150 words each.
1. What are the major differences between Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, also give us good examples of each and make sure you respond to one other participant as well.
2. Recently in the news we have had a number of economists forecast that a recession is on the horizon. Consumer spending and confidence are key factors to a healthy economy. Do a little research on your own and tell us if consumer spending is going to maintain strength or is it going to fade as fears of a recession persists. Support your answer with evidence and respond to one other participant for this assignment.
3. Is the oil industry an oligopoly? Yes, no, please explain your answer and give examples.
4. What are opportunity costs? Explain to us in layman’s terms with an example how the common citizen can understand the term
5. What is lean production as defined by the Toyota Corporation and what are the three advantages of running this kind of production?
6. What are the characteristics of the model of perfect competition and give two example markets for examples
7. Describe what the monopoly model is in market structure and give an example in the history of monopolies in the good old U.S.A.
8. You had gotten a question on the oligopoly of the oil industry and since you knew what to do with that industry let us see if you can tackle one more. Is the cell phone carrier market also an oligopoly? Please support your answer
9. What is bundling pricing and why do firms use them? Please gives us two great examples of its use
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.