Total Quality Management Project: A Personal TQM Project (one week) TQM project. Create the items that you will track and follow them over a week’s process. The project should include the following:
1. A student analysis, backed up by the use of at least ONE of the following: the check sheet, a scatter diagram, Histogram, or a Pareto chart.
2. Students are encouraged to assess their strengths and weaknesses and to drop and add items that may be too easy or too impossible to attain. However, they are required to continue to track a minimum of ONE and a maximum of FOUR goals.
3. Some students are very wary of revealing their defects to others, or discussing how they are doing except in very general terms. Others are more open to the process, and often get significant help from their peers in reaching or exceeding their goals. Select something generic that you can feel good about. For example, push-ups, sit-ups, yoga exercises, walking, riding a bicycle, etc.
4. The personal quality project can help you to understand how difficult it is for managers to plot data systematically, take corrective action based on facts, or break “bad habits” of producing defective parts. Thus, personal goals, such as “getting to class on time” can be related to “getting to work on time” or delivering the customer’s order on time. “Zero Defects” on the next exam can be as difficult as “Zero Defects” in the factory. “Casting Out Fear” may be illustrated if the professor assigns grades for this project based on whether the students write excellent reports that are well-documented and analyzed, not on whether their defect totals went down a certain amount over the 1-week process, or whether students were pleased or angry with their own results. This can be related to the workplace idea that managers don’t fire employees for producing a defective item if it is beyond their control.
5. Summarize your work in a 4 paragraph synopsis. One suggestion for this summary is as follows: What did I choose as my criteria and why?
How did my goals and objectives I selected work, did I have to drop one and add another, and did they help me meet my overall purpose? How has this project helped me to understand TQM better? How hard was this project on a scale of 1 to 10? Was it easy, if so why, if not, why not)? Get Management assignment help.
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.