In this project, you will complete a timesheet for David Swinson, similar to the one you worked on in Skill Review 1.1. You will need to enter and format missing dates, correct a data entry mistake, apply number formatting, and enter formulas to calculate the total billable hours per day, the daily total for each day, and the bill total for the week.
Skills needed to complete this project:
• Working in Protected View (Skill 1.3)
• Navigating a Workbook (Skill 1.2)
• Entering and Editing Text and Numbers in Cells (Skill 1.4)
• Inserting Data Using AutoFill (Skill 1.7)
• Entering Dates and Applying Date Formats (Skill 1.6)
• Calculating Totals with the Quick Analysis Tool (Skill 1.14)
• Applying Number Formats (Skill 1.5)
• Understanding Absolute and Relative References (Skill 1.11)
• Entering Simple Formulas (Skill 1.10)
• Using the Recommended Charts Feature (Skill 1.9)
• Exploring Charts (Skill 1.8)
• Previewing and Printing a Worksheet (Skill 1.20)
1. Open the start file EX2019-ChallengeYourself-1-3. The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the file name if directed to do so by your instructor, and save it.
2. If the workbook opens in Protected View, enable editing so you can make changes to the workbook.
3. If necessary, scroll to the bottom of the worksheet so you can see the empty timesheet beginning on row 17.
4. The dates are missing from the timesheet. Enter the date 7/29/2019 in cell B18.
5. Use AutoFill to complete the dates in cells C18:H18.
6. Change the date format for B18:H18 to the date format similar to 14-Mar.
7. The hours reported for the Proctor client on Friday (cell F22) are incorrect. Change the number in cell F22 to: 4
8. Use the Quick Analysis tool to enter total hours for each day. Use the cell range B19:H22. The daily totals should be inserted into the range B23:H23.
9. Format the hours billed section (cells B19:H23) to use the Comma Style number format. Be sure to include the total row.
10. Enter a formula in cell B25 to calculate the daily bill for Monday, July 29. The formula should calculate the total billable hours for the day (cell B23) times the billable rate (B4). Be sure to use an absolute cell reference for the billable rate.
11. Use AutoFill to copy the formula to the remaining days in the timesheet (cells C25:H25).
12. Calculate the bill total for the week by summing the daily bill amounts. In cell B26, enter a formula using the SUM function. The function argument should be the range of cells representing the daily bill totals (B25:H25).
13. Apply the Currency number format to cells B25:H25 and cell B26.
14. Use the Recommended Charts feature to insert a line chart representing hours worked for each day for the week of July 29. Select cells A18:H22 for the chart data.
15. Change the chart title to: Week of July 29
16. Preview how the worksheet will look when printed. If the print preview shows only the chart, return to the worksheet and click anywhere to deselect the chart. Now the print preview should show the entire worksheet.
17. Save and close the workbook.
18. Upload and save your project file.
19. Submit project for grading.
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment:
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.