A 16 year old female with cough and shortness of breath
- Complete the week 5 module content prior to starting the iHuman assignment.
- Access iHuman by clicking the link provided below. Clicking the blue bar will launch the activity in a new browser window.
- Complete the case titled Case 3.
- Once you complete the case, click “Submit.”
- You will submit your iHuman Case Study completion score sheet to the corresponding iHuman submission assignment.
Skin: pink, warm, moist
1. How can I help you today?
Cough for the last three weeks which has been getting worse. I’ve also had SOB when
walking to my next class at school. I have to stop and take a break.
2. Do you have any other symptoms or concerns we should discuss?
No, but I did have a runny nose and congestion 3 weeks ago. The congestion went away
in a week but the cough is still there.
3. Are you coughing up any sputum?
4. Does anything make your cough better or worse?
Not really, it has been constant but has been getting worse over the past three days and
seems to be worse at night.
5. What treatments have you had for your cough?
6. Do you have any allergies?
7. Are you taking any prescription medications?
8. Are you taking any OTC medications or herbals?
Also check: NR602 Week 2 iHuman Case 2: pain with urination