NR 103 Week 6 Required Uniform Assignment (RUA): Transitions Paper
- NR 103 Week 6 Transitions Paper – Delegation in Professional Nursing Paper (Delegation)
- NR-103 Week 6 Transitions Paper – Rewarding Employees for Safety (Safety)
- NR 103 Week 6 Transitions Paper – The Importance of Prioritizing Nurses (Prioritization)
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a critical concept in nursing. The student will be able to demonstrate the application of information literacy and the ability to utilize resources (library, writing center, SmartThinking, APA resources, Turn-It-In, and others) through literature search and writing the paper.
Requirements and Guidelines
Pick one of the following nursing research topics and find a scholarly nursing journal article that discusses this
nursing topic. The topics are:
After you find a scholarly nursing journal article using the Chamberlain library resources, you will
complete a 1-page summary and reflection on the article. The paper should be completed in APA
format and include the following:
- A cover page (not included in the page number requirement).
- A reference page (not included in the page number requirement).
- One direct quote from one of your references is appropriately cited in the body of your paper.
- One indirect quote (or paraphrased reference) is appropriately cited in the body of your paper.
- Citations and references in APA format.