MGT 420 Grand Canyon Week 5 Complete Work
MGT 420 Grand Canyon Module 5 Discussions Latest
Discussion Question 1
What role does effective interpersonal communication play in decision making within organizations?
Discussion Question 2
Using a practical example, what are the benefits and potential problems associated with conflict?
Discussion Question 3
What is negotiation? What are the common negotiation pitfalls? What are the strategies to overcome them?
Grand Canyon MGT 420 Module 5 Assignment 1
Refer to “Working in Teams Video.”
Before responding to the questions, view the video as many times as necessary to familiarize yourself with the characters and the issues as they relate to the objectives of this topic.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you respond to the following questions:
1. Define the three criteria for evaluating effective team/group work (as stated in the textbook) and analyze whether the “team” in the video is effective or not.
2. Provide a review of Tuckman’s five stages of group formation and evaluate the stages of the individuals in the video. Explain your answer.
3. Review your text on the specific types of task, maintenance, and dysfunctional roles in teams, and identify who is playing what specific role in the video. Explain your answer.
4. Was the communication among the participants in the video effective or not? Justify your answer (this is not just an opinion). Was the message and meaning conveyed? Was there active listening? What type of noise was evident in the video?
5. The textbook describes two main types of conflict. Describe the conflict that is evident in the video. If you were Joe, how would you manage the conflict in this video using one direct and one indirect conflict management approach? Explain.
6. Based on what you saw in the Working in Teams video, would you say that these individuals are a group or a team? Explain your answer.
7. Identify motivational problems evident in the video and provide a total of four suggestions for motivating each team member. Be sure to use one motivational theory from each area: content theories, process theories, reinforcement theories, and job enrichment model.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Use at least two academic resources as references for this assignment.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Check out this related post: MGT 420 Grand Canyon Week 6 Complete Work.
Why Choose Us
Premium Quality Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional Assignment Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Timely Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Our Assignment Writing Help Services
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission and Business Papers
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.