GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 1 – Final Research Project Topic(Ashford University Library Experience)
- Review the Final Research Project instructions in Week Five, and identify two potential research topics. Keep in mind that you will choose just one for the Week Three Annotated Bibliography assignment and the Final Research Project. GEN 499 Week 1 Discussion 1.
- Describe methods to use in identifying and narrowing your research paper topic.
- Examine and summarize information from at least two scholarly sources for one of the topics that may. GEN 499 Week 2
prove valuable as you seek to defend your claims regarding your chosen topic.
- Address why scholarly sources should be used to support your writing on the selected topic.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly
cite any references. Be sure to include information from the websites and articles.
GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 2 – Ethics and Moral Development
- Explain what it means to be ethical as it relates to personal, academic, and professional growth.
- Provide at least one ethical dilemma you have encountered and describe how the issue was resolved. GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 2.
- Describe how your general education courses influenced your ethical values.
- Explain why a college-educated person might have different duties to society than someone not as educated.
- Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references.
- Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 2.