GCU LDR 610 Week 2 Assignment
Refer to “Thomas Green: Power, Office Politics, and a Career in Crisis.” Create a paper of 1,000–1,250 words that includes an introduction and conclusion that make relevant connections to course objectives and addresses the following:
- 1. How do the actions of Green differ from Davis’ expectations?
- 2. What are the individual agendas of Davis and McDonald?
- 3. How does each person want to be treated?
- 4. Which personal bases of power were used?
- 5. Which of French and Raven’s personal bases of power could have been used more effectively and how?
- 6. Which of French and Raven’s personal bases, if any, have been abused?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Check out this related post: GCU LDR 610 Week 4 Assignment.