DNP 815 Topic 1 Complete Assignment Grand Canyon
The DPI Project Proposal and the DPI Project together comprise the progressive set of documents that lead to completion of the learner’s DPI Project. Each of these documents incorporates a set of strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research each learner submits throughout the project development process will be achievable valuable, and credible. Work began on these strategic points in the form of the “10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” in DNP-815, and a revised working draft to that document was submitted in DNP-820. Here, in DNP-955, the learner will submit an amended final draft in table format for final chairperson and DPI Committee review.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate your “10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” document from DNP-820.
- While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- If not already completed, make any revisions and incorporate all remaining instructor feedback from DNP-820 into your revised working draft of the 10 Strategic Points document. You must use the “Strategic Points Final Draft” template that is attached to the assignment.
- Submit the newly amended document as the “Strategic Points Final Draft” to your DPI Committee. The committee will review the amended draft to ensure the strategic points are aligned and that you will be able to develop a clear, defined, and achievable project.
- Once the DPI Committee has returned the “Strategic Points Final Draft” to you with feedback, retain this document to submit as Appendix A in the DPI Draft Proposal assignment in Topic 7 and in the Benchmark – DPI Project Proposal: Draft Proposal, due in Topic 8.
Check out this related post: DNP 815 Week 2 Complete Assignment Grand Canyon.