I am contacting you regarding a human resource assignment, I wanted to have a chance to chat with you if you’d be able to help me with it. It is as below: Please let me know as soon as possible as we are approaching its deadline. Thank you a lot
The business analysis reports have been designed as a learning tool that works in conjunction with
company visits. Each student will be asked to prepare a business analysis on one company that
he/she is familiar with or has visited throughout the first half of the program. This project is an
individual project that will allow students to explore any company of their choice and help analyze
what the company is doing well and what could be improved, and help students improve their
ability to reason through a working case study to find solutions.
• Understand the operations of the company.
• Identify key challenges within HR and as a company in general.
• Recommend strategies to improve the department or company.
• Give an overall evaluation of the company visited.
Imagine you have an opportunity to write to a CEO or Manager of a company. You have been asked
to present a business report with recommendations for improvement. To provide the premises for
your report, You should:
a) Use the HRM Business Analysis Template to write your report. This template will help you in
writing your report. It can be modified based on the company you have visited. This company
could be one that you have visited or one that you are familiar with.
b) Prepare a Business Analysis Report based on the company of your choice.
c) Outline the overview of the company, the major issues/problems of the company including the
areas that have affected the HR/business practice.
d) Provide meaningful recommendations (at least 2-3) in your conclusion regarding
improvements to the company’s business practice
e) You should state relevant Human Resource concepts, theories, and professional practices that
relate to the way organizations operate, in a critical and/or informed manner. A reference list
outlining all the sources directly cited in your report with the Harvard Referencing style should
Your report structure should include:
• Cover page (report title, your name, submission date)
• Main body (headings – these could be for each section reviewed, Strategy, Financials, etc.)
• Conclusion (including recommendations for a change)
• Reference list (list your sources if used)
• Font Arial, Size 11, double-spaced