ACC 371 GCU Week 4 Complete Work
ACC 371 GCU Week 4 Discussion 1
Find an article regarding full disclosure or the treatment of accounting changes. In 250-300 words, summarize the article that you found and post that summary in the discussion forum. Post the article name in the subject line and do not post on an article that another classmate has already posted. Participate in follow-up discussion by choosing one of the articles that your classmates’ posted on and providing additional comments about the findings of that article. Your initial post should be 250-500 words, and should demonstrate solid academic writing skills.
ACC 371 GCU Week 4 Discussion 2
Explore the FASB Codification sections regarding accounting changes. Identify one concept that you did not know prior to completing this research and share it with the class, citing the code section. Identify one question that has arisen as you have explored accounting changes in the codification, and post this question as well. Participate in follow-up discussion by answering your classmates’ questions as posted. All posts should be grammatically correct and proofread for spelling.
ACC 371 GCU Week 4 Assignment Latest
Please complete P22-6, P24-1, and P24-2 from the textbook.
Prepare your answers in an Excel workbook, using one worksheet per exercise or problem.
Save your workbook using the filename LastnameFirstinitial.ACC371.T#where the # represents the topic number. For example, John Doe would submit assignment #5 using the following name: DoeJ.ACC371.T5.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
ACC 371 GCU Week 4 Career Preparation 1 Assignment Latest
Throughout this course and all upper-division accounting classes, you will complete two Career Preparation (CP) assignments per course to help you get ready for your career in accounting. Please select two of the options below and complete one during the first half of your course. The other selection should be completed during the second half of your course.
1. Go to a professional association meeting, such as a local chapter meeting of the Institute of Management Accountant (IMA), Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA), or your state board of accountancy. Write a paper that meets the requirements below, explains what you learned from this meeting, and how this will influence your accounting career.
2. Research a professional license, certification, or designation related to accounting. Write a paper that meets the requirements below, and explains what you learned from your research and how this will influence your accounting career.
3. Create a LinkedIn profile, or update your current profile (.linkedin.com/”>www.linkedin.com). Connect with your instructor and your fellow classmates. Write a paper that meets the requirements below, and explains why networking through LinkedIn is beneficial and how it will impact your career.
4. Complete the Career Services Accounting Internship Checklist through the Career Services Department at GCU. Write a paper that meets the requirements below and explains what you learned through this process and how it will influence your job search. Include a scan of your completed and signed checklist as an appendix to your paper.
5. Go to a GCU Accounting Society meeting on campus. Write a paper that meets the requirements below and explains what you learned from this meeting and how this will influence your accounting career.
6. Go to a special event on campus that is related to accounting or business, such as “Meet the Firms” or “Road to the CPA.” Write a paper that meets the requirements below and explains what you learned from this event and how this will influence your accounting career.
7. Find an Excel tutorial online, and complete the tutorial. Write a paper that meets the requirements below and explains what you learned by completing the tutorial and how this will help you in your accounting career. Be sure to include the link to the specific tutorial that you complete, and if a certificate of completion is available, embed the certificate in your paper.
8. Complete the GCU Career Compass, located at.gcu.edu/Career-Services/Career-Compass.php”>http://www.gcu.edu/CareerServices/Career-Compass.php. Write a paper that meets the requirements below, and explains what you learned by completing the Career Compass and how this will help you in determining your career path.
9. Participate in other activities as directed by your course instructor.
10. If you have an activity that you plan to participate in that will enhance your career knowledge, you may ask your instructor if you may use this as a CP assignment opportunity.
Each assignment is worth a maximum of 25 points and must be between 750 and 1,000 words. The paper may be written in the first person, and the writing must be grammatically correct. At least two external sources should be cited. Papers must be submitted within one week of the event date.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Check out this related post: ACC 371 GCU Week 5 Complete Work.